WHERE WE ARE LOCATED
Eastern Beach Holiday Park is located in the heart of Lakes Entrance, the gateway to Victoria’s incredible inland water system.
Eastern Beach Holiday Park is only four hours drive from Melbourne or eight hours from Sydney along the Gippsland Highway. We are 150m off the Princess highway and are a quiet park with no traffic noise. Just one kilometre from the footbridge, you can access the surf patrolled beach or why not have a picnic in the reserve next to the park.
HOW TO GET HERE
- Leave Sydney and travel onto National Highway 31
- merge onto Federal Hwy/
Remembrance Driveway/toward Canberra/ National Highway 23 Cooma
- Leave Canberra onto National Route 23
- Continue until onto Princes Hwy/
- Turn left onto Eastern Beach Rd - park on the right
- Leave Melbourne and take the M1
- Continue onto Argyle St/
Princes Hwy/Continue to follow Princes Hwy/ A1 A1
- Stay on Princes Hwy/
A1heading to Lakes Entrance/ Orbost
- Turn right onto Eastern Beach Rd – park on the right